Join Our Team
FINANCE AND ADMIN COORDINATOR
Department: Finance Team
Salary Range: £18,000 – £25,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance and Admin Coordinator to join our highly successful Vehicle Brokerage based in Worthing, West Sussex. You must have at least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role.
The purpose of the Finance and Administration Co-ordinator role is to support the Sales and Admin Departments with their day to day administration duties. This will allow them to focus on driving results, monitoring quality and achieving their own KPI’s.
The role is full-time (8.00am to 5.30pm) based in our Worthing, West Sussex offices.
As Finance and Admin Coordinator you will have the following responsibilities:
- Checking files and ensuring that customer files meet compliance requirements
- Proposing clients to finance houses / suppliers to obtain finance approval
- Raising orders to suppliers, checking for accuracy and ensuring compliance standards are met
- Chasing for quotes from suppliers
- Chasing for documentation when requested
- Adding quotes to spreadsheets to enable others to find information easily
- Update compliance system and ensure FCA requirements are upheld (training will be provided)
- Producing charts / reports as required to track team performance
- Taking customer deposits
- Other admin duties as required
The ideal candidate will need:
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work well within a team and consider the needs of others
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional eye for detail and a thorough approach to checking information
- Willingness to adapt and help others
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Computer Literacy with the ability to learn new systems and use systems efficiently
- Full and clean driving licence required
Full training will be given to the right person.
If you are looking for a position within a fast moving, successful and innovative company where there is the opportunity to learn and progress, please send us your CV, along with a covering letter explaining why you feel you are the right person for OSV.
LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS POSITION?
Then upload your CV and Cover Letter here.
TRAINING AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT PLANS AT OSV
GET TO KNOW THE OSV CULTURE AND MEET OUR TEAM
Watch our culture and team biography videos to find out how we run as a team and a business.